2. Ownership and management – The ENERGYLAB website is the property of, and is managed by ENERGY NV, an entity of the Golazo Group, registered in Belgium under VAT number BE 0872.287.544, with head office in 3583 Paal-Beringen, Schoebroekstraat 8, (“ENERGYLAB” or “we”).
2. Use of the ENERGYLAB website
2. Unauthorised use – The following types of use of the ENERGYLAB website are not permitted:
. use that, according to the full discretion of ENERGYLAB, may cause damage to ENERGYLAB or to third parties;
. the reproduction or disclosure of parts or the whole of the ENERGYLAB website;
. hacking, or an attempt to hack the ENERGYLAB website.
3. Registration data and privacy
1. The data to be provided – You must provide accurate and current information when registering on the ENERGYLAB website, including personal identification data, contact information or payment information. You agree not to impersonate another person, including the use of the username, password or other account information of another person, the name of another person, or providing false information regarding a parent, legal representative or user. Please notify ENERGYLAB if you suspect any unlawful use of the ENERGYLAB website by other users. The provision of incorrect data, or data that belongs to third parties, may lead to the user being denied access to the entire ENERGYLAB website or part of it, temporarily or permanently.
2. Confidentiality – You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of the username and password of the ENERGYLAB website. You are also responsible for all the activities on the account created in the name of, and on behalf of the user. You will immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of the username, password or other account information, or of any other violation of security with regard to the ENERGYLAB website that you become aware of.
4. Intellectual property rights
1. Property – The ENERGYLAB website and all the texts, illustrations, videos, drawings, names, logos, brands, trademarks and domain names and all the other components of the ENERGYLAB website are protected by the intellectual property rights of ENERGYLAB or third parties, including copyrights and trademark rights. We do not transfer any rights to you with regard to the ENERGYLAB website.
2. Authorised and unauthorised use – None of the components of the ENERGYLAB website may be stored (other than what is necessary in order to be able to view the ENERGYLAB website), reproduced, modified, disclosed, distributed, transmitted, sold, transferred or in any way used, unless ENERGYLAB has given its prior written consent to do so. We only grant users a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable licence, which cannot be sub-licensed, for the user’s personal, non-commercial use of the ENERGYLAB website.
3. Licence for ENERGYLAB – Subject to any contractual agreements to the contrary, the users grant ENERGYLAB a worldwide, sub-licensable, transferable licence to make use of user-generated content (including texts, images, videos and other components) for commercial and non-commercial purposes for the maximum duration of its legal protection according to the applicable intellectual property rights, and they indemnify ENERGYLAB against any claims from third parties in that regard.
1. Notifications to ENERGYLAB – Any notifications to ENERGYLAB in connection with the ENERGYLAB website, including complaints regarding possible infringement on rights and other communications, must be addressed to email@example.com. We can only correctly process such notifications if they clearly indicate to what they relate.
2. Notifications by ENERGYLAB – Any notifications by ENERGYLAB in connection with the ENERGYLAB website are exclusively made via the ENERGYLAB website, or to the e-mail address that you have provided.
6. Limitation of liability
2. Security – Despite all efforts, Internet services can never be completely free from possible security risks. For this reason, ENERGYLAB cannot be held liable for violations of the confidentiality of user data, for example, if the ENERGYLAB website, the servers of ENERGYLAB or the communication between the website and the servers is/are attacked by third parties.
4. Liability of ENERGYLAB – ENERGYLAB cannot be held liable in any way, directly or indirectly, in general or specifically, for direct or indirect damage due to the use of the ENERGYLAB website, including, but not limited to, the provision of erroneous information, or the loss or corruption of data on the user's device.
5. Mandatory legal provisions – This provision is without prejudice to any mandatory legal provisions that would determine otherwise, or in the event of intent or serious error on the part of ENERGYLAB.
7. Additional terms
1. With regard to the products and services that are offered on the ENERGYLAB website (events, training schedules, magazines, webshop products, etc.), additional general terms and conditions may apply, which can also be consulted on the ENERGYLAB website.
8. Miscellaneous provisions